Congratulations to the Patriot Players for putting on four outstanding performances of Cinderella that took place between this past Thursday through Saturday. A very special thank you to the staff who made the production possible, to all the parents, friends, community members, and staff who attended and supported our drama program!
As you are aware, all schools in MSAD 15 will be fully remote on Monday (11/22) and Tuesday (11/23). We will be implementing the following plan so that our students can continue with their academics outside the regular classroom environment.
- SAD15 email and the Google Classroom will be the main communication tools used to contact and communicate with students.
- Class Zoom links will be sent to students via Google Classroom and/or SAD15 email.
- If any student has difficulty accessing their SAD 15 email, they should contact Ms. Cloie Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students are not expected to attend study halls remotely. Students who have directed study classes will meet via Zoom.
- Students who attend PATHS will participate remotely using Google Classroom.
If you are interested in having your child receive school lunches, please access the link below. For more information, please reference the letter sent via school messenger on 11/19. Remote Meal Sign Up Link
If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the activities being given by a teacher(s), please contact them via email directly. If you need any support from our school counselors or social workers, please contact those individuals by email as well. The administration will also be available by email if you need our assistance.
Thanksgiving Break: Our last day of school before the Thanksgiving Break is Tuesday (11/23). The high school will be closed on Wednesday (11/21) through Sunday (11/25) and will reopen on Monday (11/26) at 7:00am.
That concludes this week’s edition of the Patriot Express!. On behalf of the faculty and staff at GNGHS, we want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable holiday break!
Ms. Grealish, Principal & Mr. Andreasen, Assistant Principal
Last updated 11/22/2021