Our Dance on June 10th will be sponsored by our Student Council Leadership Team. If you are willing to donate any individually wrapped food items or drinks, all of the proceeds would benefit the Team. We also need parent volunteers to help chaperone! If you are interested, you must complete the volunteer application and the district will run a background check. Forms are available in the Main Office or on the MSAD 15 website.
7th and 8th Grade End of Year Dance for – Friday, June 10
6:30-9:00pm (8th grade until 10:00)
- Dance contracts must be signed and submitted to the office to attend.
- The cost of admission is $8, and there will be food and drinks available for purchase. We will be accepting donations for food and beverage.
- While this is the end of year dance, there is no requirement to dress up. All school rules apply at dances. Students may not be able to attend if they have had office level consequences from May 16th to the time of the dance.
- June 6-10 – Spirit Week dress up days!!
- Monday: Bring a Stuffy Day
- Tuesday: Tacky Tourist Day
- Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday (inside-out, backwards, mismatch…)
- Thursday: Everything but a backpack day
- Friday: Red/White/Blue Day
- June 6 – 4th graders Step Up Day to GNGMS
- June 8 – 8th graders Step Up Day to GNGHS
- June 9 – 5th grade band concert
- June 13 – iPad collection
- June 16 – 8th grade awards ceremony
5th grade band concert: Thursday June 9th, 6:30 PM in MS Cafetorium. Wear dressy best. Attendance required. Also students will have a dress rehearsal that day in school, so students will need their instruments on that Thursday. If you have any questions please email Mrs. Patterson at email@example.com
7th Annual Count ME In 2022 Student Multimedia Contest: Promoting School Attendance, Learning and Community.
Students are invited to create posters, sculptures, songs, poems, or videos to express what learning and being a part of a school community mean to them. countmeinmaine.org/newsite/student-poster-contest.
Updated May 27, 2022