PowerSchool is our student information system. The goal of PowerSchool is to:
- Provide clear information to parents and students.
- Provide information regarding grades, assignments, formal report cards, etc.
- Provide information in as uniform a manner as possible regardless of grade level: elementary, middle, or high school.
- Provide data/symbols that are easily interpreted and understood by parents and students.
- Provide a portal that is user friendly for parents and students.
We have customized PowerSchool to hold multiple email addresses for each student (two primary household emails and one secondary household email). This data has been imported into PowerSchool from our previous student information system and has been transmitted to SchoolMessenger for communication purposes. If you feel you are not receiving SchoolMessenger notifications, please contact your school and we can research any issues for resolution.
Parent access is being rolled out by school level. High School and Middle School parents should have already received letters for both parent and student access. Elementary access will be forthcoming.