Transportation News & Updates
Drop Off Policy:
Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten students are not allowed off with bus without an adult present. If you wish to make a change please complete a Parental Consent Form (PCF). Students in grades 1-12 are allowed off the bus with or without an adult present. If you wish to make a change you may complete a Parental Request Form (PRF).
*Students are asked to be outside and waiting at least 10 minutes before the bus is expected to arrive.
Transportation Policies, Rules and Procedures
- Student Bus Rules
- Bus Discipline Procedures
- Student Conduct on School Buses – Policy JICC
- Student Transportation Procedures – Policy EEAR
- Bus Note Change Procedure
- Guidelines to Parents for Loading and Unloading Students
Last Update: September 12, 2023