A message from your GNG Athletic Boosters:
Hello everyone in GNG Patriots Nation! The Boosters are looking for new faces to join us as we move forward. The Boosters are a not forprofit, volunteer-run organization supporting both our middle and high school athletic programs.
Our operating budget is fully dependent on our parent and student Volunteers. All of our funding comes from running the snack shack during the fall and winter sports seasons as well as during larger annual events such as Homecoming, Patriot Soccer Crossroads Challenge, Pineland Trail Run, Pee-Wee Football League, and the Gray Blueberry Festival.
We wanted to take a minute to let you know what the Boosters Organization does. Here are some of the things we help fund:
• Summer athletic programs. We pay for all of the coaches stipends and participant t-shirts. This allows most of the teams to not charge a fee to participate in summer sports.
• Sending multiple coaches to coaching clinics.
• Purchasing extra equipment that our coaches have requested. Prior purchases include iPads for streamlining games to the public, headsets for the football program, baseball practice pitching mounds.
• Sending athletes to State, Regional and National competitions.
• Providing State Championship jackets.
• Providing all senior athletes with a team sweatshirt.
One of the hidden things that Boosters does is to provide community service hours for the whole student population. Additionally, we provide recognition to 4 scholar athletes each year to encourage a balance between education and sports.
We need help in the coming seasons whether you would consider becoming a member of the Board or simply volunteer a couple of hours in the Snack Shack. We appreciate any and all of your support! Please consider setting some time aside to lend us a hand for a few hours or
more during the school year.
If you are not receiving emails from Boosters, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for volunteer opportunities and updates on sport schedules and game status.
Your GNG All Sports Boosters
Updated August 9, 2018