(Click SignUp Logo below)
A message from your GNG Athletic Booster Club:
Hello everyone in GNG Patriots Nation! The Boosters are a non-profit, volunteer organization supporting our athletic programs.
Our operating budget is fully dependent on our parent and student volunteers. Much of the fundraising comes from operating the Snack Shacks at both indoor and outdoor sporting events. We also participate in larger annual events such as the Patriot Soccer Crossroads Challenge, Pineland Trail Run, Pee-Wee Football League games, McDuffie Lacrosse Tournament and Gray Blueberry Festival.
Here are some of the things we sponsor:
- Financial assistance for athletes to attend state, regional and national competitions.
- Summer athletic programs, including t-shirts, to allow athletes to participate without financial concerns.
- Financial assistance to supplement continuing education for coaches.
- The Scholar Athlete Award to recognize students who are successful in sports as well as excel academically. The annual award is presented to one male and one female student athlete in each class.
- State Championship team jackets.
- Senior sweatshirts for each athletic team.
- Volunteer opportunities for all students.
- And more!
Please consider becoming a member of the GNG Athletic Booster Club to support our student athletes. Join us by attending a monthly meeting, volunteering in the Snack Shack for a few hours or helping out behind the scenes supporting our administrative functions. We appreciate any and all of your efforts!
If you are interested in receiving emails from the Boosters Club, please send a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Your GNG Athletic Booster Club
President – Tracy Cote Vice President – Lorri Hall
Treasurer – Amy Pierce Secretary – Sue Lacerda
Updated August 14, 2019