Supporting our Community
Mrs. Carr and Ms. Dyer’s classrooms are visiting the Greater Portland Animal Refuge League on May 4th. They are collecting donations for the animals. If you would like to donate, please bring in items and place them in the collection boxes at Dunn School. We will collect until May 2nd.
Some items that the shelter could use:
- Clean, gently used towels, blankets, sheets
- Chunk tuna (in water, not oil)
- Dried cranberries (sugar/additive free)
- Canned cat food & canned kitten food (preferred brands: Friskies, 9 Lives, Fancy Feast)
- Cat toys: wands, mice, balls, catnip sacks, etc.
- Canned dog & puppy food (preferred brands: Purina Pro, Science Diet)
- Dry dog food & dry puppy food (preferred brands: Purina Pro, Science Diet)
- Dog toys (nylabones, squeaky toys)